Monday, February 19, 2007

Thank You

After you all left our apartment last night I felt incredible peace about whatever lies in front of us. I know that you are committed to us as your friends and brothers and sisters. My relationship with you comforts me through what can seem as a difficult time. I'm growing in excitement to see how GOD is forming us. I look forward to time when we can talk about how we can make an impact for the Kingdom of GOD on earth as it is in Heaven.

If any of my dear friends weren't with us last night, I want to say that I know you have reasons for not joining us, but my heart is with you. I'm sorry that I don't get to be a part of your journey these days.
 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.