Monday, February 12, 2007

Thank you

Thank you, my friends. I was in a great need for community, and you came through.

Thank you for hanging in there when the future seems unclear. I’m not worried about the future when I’m with you guys.

Thank you for sharing with everyone during the message. It was wonderful to hear all of your thoughts, and not be limited to my perspective.

Thank you for the flexibility you provide. I don’t worry about starting or ending on time because you offer continuous graces.

Thank you for helping me understand what church is suppose to be about.

1 comment:

The Horns and the Hawk said...

last night did rock quite a bit. it was good. every time we get together, i feel like it's been way too long since we've seen each other.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.