Saturday, April 14, 2007

Weather and Praise-a-Thons

I was quite disappointed with the lack of snow. I realize that there aren't too many on my side with that comment. When I heard about the potential snow, my anticipation for my day at NOVO grew. I pictured myself sitting in the quite lobby sipping on a warm cup of coffee reading to pass the time. I pictured watching the snow fall onto a still parking lot.

Needless to say I was a little disappointed. But when I read this, it all made sense.

I have a slight rant up on my Wordpress blog. Please don't be offended that I didn't post it here. All you need to do is click here and you'll be whisked away to the post.

Enjoy the sun my friends.

1 comment:

The Horns and the Hawk said...

i woulda been down with the snow. i do kind of like what we got though: that snow rain hybrid stuff. that was pretty sweet... if it hadn't wussed out so much.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 License.